2 guitar only cover songs i recorded

YoMamma

thx. I found a different guitar effect that has less distortion that I use now, but this new one records kind of loud. lol.... its so hard to make the perfect sound with my effects pedal since it has like 1000 different options.

lol Screamo is nothing like metal, and both take a certain technique which is not to your liking, but is also not 'crap'. Music is such a funny topic for discussion. It's an area of knowledge that EVERYONE has an opinion about, but most of those opinions aren't based on much though. For example, "not good" most often translates to "I dont like it". What's "good"? Technical? Melodic? Heck, what's melodic? People end up bashing genres because they're "not good", when they really mean "I dont like it."

Not saying you were meaning to do that YoMamma, it's just something I've noticed happens a lot. I'm not offended. :0)

Anyway, have fun with whatever you choose to learn next. Why not write something of your own that pushes your limits?

Edited by dragonfly

Anyway, have fun with whatever you choose to learn next. Why not write something of your own that pushes your limits?

I plan on it... I've been trying to get a band started for the last few months, but I find it VERY HARD to find people who are both passionate and who have the time to start a band..... Its very frustrating.

I plan on it... I've been trying to get a band started for the last few months, but I find it VERY HARD to find people who are both passionate and who have the time to start a band..... Its very frustrating.

Not to be discouraging, but I looked for years and eventually gave up. Though, I'm from a place where there are FAR fewer people :) You'll find some.

Oh, wait, that's not totally true. I played in a band in Bible College. We played our own songs and covered a couple, but they were bad enough that it was embarrassing. The only other guy who was decent joined for the same reason as me : we felt bad for the drummer who was passionate, but highly highly unskilled. :spin2:

Good luck!

Not to be discouraging, but I looked for years and eventually gave up. Though, I'm from a place where there are FAR fewer people :) You'll find some.

Oh, wait, that's not totally true. I played in a band in Bible College. We played our own songs and covered a couple, but they were bad enough that it was embarrassing. The only other guy who was decent joined for the same reason as me : we felt bad for the drummer who was passionate, but highly highly unskilled. :spin2:

Good luck!

lol.....ugh