Tweak Off???

Dennis

sniff sniff i smell a tweak off in the air. i think orbital and camel should have a tweak off. i have an old computer that we can use for a test subject. i could give the specs and then the 2 could each try and tweak it to perform its best for CS. anyone else think this would be interesting?

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

DUDE! I like this! But.. he's older then me? ANd he's more experienced in comps.. I've never taken ONE single Computer class, this is all me reading and teaching myself, he has... well... advantages?

Hahah, but you know WHAT! I'll take this CHALLENEGE!

ORbital vs Camel_man..

The final Tweak-Off!

I like!

I like!

ive never taking a computer class either, all my experience is hands on, built my first computer at the age of 12, and i will be 19 by in a week or two.

i spend an average ammount of 8 hours on a computer a day, doesnt cut into my social life, but i sure do miss sleep....

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

Sheesh.. I'm 17.. and I built my first comp at 13... and I spend like 2-3 hours on a comp per day... bah... college people..

But.. he says if he has time, he's willing to do it.

WOuld anyone like to see me and Camel go at this?

Give us your opinions.

some specs on this box? it has to be sufficient because a computer can be so cruddy that you are going to see a very small increase in performance to no performance gain at all. what kinds of test, is this basically a which comp gets more frames per second than the other?