GC's UT 2004 server

bushwack

We still ... sorry... You still have a server that I would be able to play with you guys on? I thought that got axed like a year ago!?

I can't in the next two days (friday i'm a guest speaker and musician at a coffee house, and thursday i'm getting ready for friday) but I'd love to play with you sometime bush (and anyone else).

We still ... sorry... You still have a server that I would be able to play with you guys on? I thought that got axed like a year ago!?

I can't in the next two days (friday i'm a guest speaker and musician at a coffee house

Open mic night?

cool

Um, I think I have UT2k4 installed somewhere, but time is the factor...no more late nights cursing and throwing beer cans, since the little lady arrived. Hmmmm...maybe a weekend night, soon?

I can't in the next two days (friday i'm a guest speaker and musician at a coffee house

Open mic night?

cool

Um, I think I have UT2k4 installed somewhere, but time is the factor...no more late nights cursing and throwing beer cans, since the little lady arrived. Hmmmm...maybe a weekend night, soon?

Haha, no, even worse (for them). I was INVITED to speak. Little do they know... ;)

I think the general idea is coffeehouse the thing, then have a guest speaker up at some point, followed by who knows what. It's an outreach program put on by youth groups in the area.

Anyway, weekend night sounds best to me so far. I could <i>probably</i> swing that.

(sorry, need to start practicin/learning html since as my new job of also being site-contact for IT stuff they also give me website maintenance. It hasn't been touched in 3 years. :freak3:)