Saturday Night Customs: GC Host my Map?

iWrckD

Hey guys I was just wondering if I make a custom map what are the chances of GC hosting it for custom map nights?

I'm working on a solid map right now which should be ready by mid July. Was just wondering if its something that has a chance to be hosted?

Or what steps would I need to take to get it to that point?

Please let me know :)

Needs to have at least 12 valid spawns per team (map_showspawnpoints, all should be green except the one you're standing in).

Needs to include a NAV file, or be able to generate one in a reasonable amount of time (can be a problem if the walkable area is very large and bumpy). If a counterstrike map, the hostages need to move around easily.

Layout needs to be basically sound (bombsites not too far apart, attacking team has three or more ways to go, attacking team can reach their objective within about 30 seconds, not obviously unbalanced).

Framerate needs to be reasonable (not appreciably worse than Nuke or Inferno).

Obscene or offensive materials kept to a minimum.

@mookie - the layout is very balanced. Its made more to be a quick map(dust2) rather than a boring camp map (aztec). I'm more impatient than anything so it will show my idea of a fun team map.

- I personally hate any map that doesn't have a bomb in it. NAV file will be there. I will test the framerate on a few time-scaled comps to see how it runs.

@Clueless - Lol, Thanks!

Either way it will still be a while before I'm ready to release it. Still have alot of work to do with it and in house testing.