In Need of some Help

Baruch

Hello, Im back for reals now, got my new rig all set-up and my windoze 7 just arrived today gunna go home after work and install that and get all that guf outa the way. But, I need some helpz I haven't had a windoze box to sign into steam on for a year or so now (Ubuntu FTW!), soo i was just wondering if there be any of the old peepz on here that I used to play CSS with back in teh day who might have me on there friends list for steam as I can't remember what my user name was. I assume it is baruch, but not sure anyone who can confirm or refute this plz hit me up I want get back in the fray asap.

-Baruch(curt)

Yeah it sucked being gone for so long got caught up in stuff old system failed and for whatever reason i couldn't get an install of xp to take on it. So I just ran ubuntu for the longest time but now I have a shiny new comp and am running win 7 x64 just need to get back into the comp games again. bleh steams support isn't very helpful = (

Ehh stupid old defunct e-mails prevent me from recovering my account made a new one and just bought css again. Looking forward to fragging you fools again that is if anyone still plays =P. See you soon darn downloads take forever....

-Bar