Lvl 20 night didn't work can you make a Mad Scramble night?

AKimposter

JackieChan you seem to be the wizard here in Oz. Thank you for what you do since its impossible for me to understand even what that is. I still don't even know what a Facebook homepage looks like.

The games not broke this is not a proposed fix just a fun thought.

Is it possible to take each campaign and break it down to the 3-5 maps so that after one survivor/infected rotation it would scramble? If you had 10v10 and at the start of each map you scramble instead of each campaign.

Also disable the scrambledeggs vote since it won't be necessary. Most of us can take getting crushed for 40 minutes and laugh at it knowing we won't wait 2 hours for the teams to realign themselves.

I realize you may not be able to erase previous scores but people can see who wins the individual maps from tab.

The idea is more or less to have more fun without people being on either side of a prolonged unbalanced game. Mini grudge matches for all. It would also be nice to get a chance to play with or against different people more often. Sometimes you might not be on the same team for over a week.

Thanks for reading and the server is still full..........

Scrambling each map sounds rage inducing, especially for new people. Scrambling also has a nasty habit of only switching 2 people and it could one-side the game causing more rage, theres also the off chance that people in spectator would get scrambled in and people who are not members would get out, also works vice versa and that non members would get scrambled into Spectator without anyone being in it.

Edited by ValenAlvern