banned on l4d2 until todays night

rave

Hello there, im RaVe.

I have been banned yesterday on l4d2 for 1 day ( it was around 0:00 hour for me (gmt + 1 time))

I have been banned beacuse i have jumped off the building in the no mercy and then just changed team to infected, right after i changed team, i heard somebody saying "oh no, you're going back"

I dont remember any players names since it was late, i know the ban lenght is short but i really enjoyed playing on this server and i would love to get on it right now or as soon as possible.

My name in game is/was |FP| RaVe

My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:18126789

My steam community profile is : http://steamcommunity.com/id/ravehajt

as i did read in rules, u dont like apologizing for stuff so im not gonna say anything like that.

Thank you for reading this post

Your

- RaVe

hey, welcome to the forums and thank you for having such a good attitude. one of the l4d2 admins will be around shortly to clear up your ban.

in the meantime, can you point me to where you read that we don't like apologies?

as i did read in rules, u dont like apologizing for stuff so im not gonna say anything like that.

Again, do not qualify your apology. For example "I am sorry I kept swearing BUT YOUR FRICKEN SWEAR FILTER IS STUPID!!!" A sincerely stated apology is your best bet.

i just did understand it fully ( im not english / american, still learning english )

i was wrong then, and im sorry for that what i have done but i really dont see it as a bad thing, i just dont enjoy playing as survivor :P

GC Alumni

You were banned for 1d for suiciding. If you wanted to swap teams, you can simply do so by typing !teams and then picking the team you want. No need to kill yourself. And if you thought you were doing your teammates a favor by not leaving them stuck with a bot, don't worry about that either. Usually someone will join in pretty fast when there is an open spot.

Thanks for the apology, and thanks for coming to the forums, it shows that you're making some effort to follow the rules. In any case, don't suicide please.

I would lift the ban but I just checked it and it's set to expire in 2 minutes, so no point to lifting it anyhow.

Happy fragging

Edited by Biggs

Again, do not qualify your apology. For example "I am sorry I kept swearing BUT YOUR FRICKEN SWEAR FILTER IS STUPID!!!" A sincerely stated apology is your best bet.

i just did understand it fully ( im not english / american, still learning english )

i was wrong then, and im sorry for that what i have done but i really dont see it as a bad thing, i just dont enjoy playing as survivor :P

Hi rave welcome first off. I wasn't there when this happened but when people suicide a survivor it's considered griefing which is definitely a no no. I understand only wanting to play infected but on the server you have to play both. Switching teams is also frowned upon. this server is very modded and it is fun on both survivor and infected, so definitely do the survivor side to your fullest and you will find it to be a lot of fun.