The Matrix Reloaded

Dennis

Does anyone have any info on these guys? I havent really been able to find anything on these guys. They look really cool and i hear can do some bad arse things. But im just looking for more info on them any ideas?

The Virus Twins

(Adrian Rayment and Neil Rayment),

primary task is to infect Neo, so that he can't move or fight within The Matrix. their secondary task is to kill Morpheus and Trinity. They have the ability to affect The Matrix substantially by creating things as they wish.

Then there are also the greatly hyped blond-dreadlocked virus twins (portrayed by Neil and Adrian Rayment) who are deleted programs offered free-roam back into the matrix to reign havoc. Interviews with the Rayment brothers have pointed to a scorcher of a fight between the virus twins, Morpheus and Trinity, as well as a two on one must-see sword face-off with Neo.

A UK film magazine recently interviewed the two silver-coated dreadlocked baddies we've seen in the teasers, characters played by identical twins Neil and Adrian Rayment and 'Onks' has a summary: "They state that they are not called the "Virus Twins" but are simply known as Twin 1 and Twin 2. They state further that they are deleted programs from the Matrix, that have been given the choice to be put back into the source or become a roaming element in the program. They say that essentialy they are bad and have free reign, and their characters take full use of their special access to the Matrix - shaping the world in the image they want and sporting cool pearl-handled cutthroat razors and cut-glass British acents. Their characters are the guys who live the rock star lifestyle in that they have the best clothes, best car and live in the best places. Also Neil Rayment had a fight with Lawrence Fishburne, Adrian Rayment has a "particuarly good scrap" with Carrie-Anne Moss and then they both fight Keanu. There will be a sword fight, with two people against one (which i'm guessing will be Neo). But each person has two swords - "multi-sabres", armed with rotating blades at their hilt, clashing and sparking faster than anything yet seen, with impossible wire assisted moves as the camera moves around them in a bullet time waltz.

Edited by [VI]ROosTEr

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

THANKS FOR RUINING THE MOVIE FOOL!! WHY DID I READ THAT AKLJSHAKJSHKAJSH!

Wow, tone it down there sparky. Didn't you read the first two posts. The man asked for more info, did you think I posted their favorite colors and likes/dislikes?

Edited to fix grammar (there instead of their I dunno what I was thinkin')

Edited by [VI]ROosTEr

i fail to see how that ruined the movie....thanks for the info...i saw them in teh trailer and all i could think was they look bad arse so i wanted info.....i can be told an entire movie and will never ruin it for me cuz hearing and reading something is diff then seeing it for yourself.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I apologize yet again. That was a 2-second temper-tantrum. I am just a huge matrix fan but like to keep plot stuff until I see it. After reading it it told what the twins were all about and I am sure you find stuff like that out in the movie =\ . Sorry for my rant. Keep on.

Um, can anyone just post the movie here?

Oh yea, I don't pirate, nvmd.

(Seriously nvmd cause I know there's people in this community that do this.  Please don't post it)

So true fatty, so true.

Tek, no harm no foul mang :) If this was Star Wars, it may have been the other way around :)

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

Once the movie is released I am sure there will be thousands of places to pull it from online. If anyone finds a real speedy place feel free to PM it to me hehe.