Video Negative

SuperJo

OK, I did a lot of research on this last night, and couldn't really find much. Most of the things I read were "reinstall your video drivers, reinstall winamp, etc..." I am sure you have probably tried all of this, so I will continue looking. For right now though, that is all I could find. Could you post your winamp version, video card type, and driver version you are using?

Any chance you can take a screenshot of the "negative video" and post it for clarification sake? There is an issue with Winamp3 where certain XviD-compressed videos will show basically normal except the people are blue. It doesn't sound to me like this is what you are talking about but a screenshot should verify it.

Excluding the "blue man" glitch (which is fixable with a little tweaking of ffdshow), I haven't had any problems with Winamp3 and video.

Da' Playa (the player that comes bundled with the Divx codec) is the buggiest thing I have ever seen in my life. And I only use WMP as a last resort.

If I can't watch it in Winamp, then I try PowerDVD, VPlayer, and as a last resort, Irfanview (and maybe Quicktime).