Farming PT iso 2 more players; Read for details

Sky

Hello, everyone!

Myself and a friend are interested in possibly rounding out a 3 or 4 player party, if we can find like-geared players.

The requirements may sound steep, but they're not difficult to reach.

Magic Find: Please have ~200% MF Unbuffed (that means without NV stacks) on your actual set. Currently, we average

less than 5 seconds to kill an entire elite pack (gold and rares) and slightly longer if the pack is a shielding mob, so you

wouldn't have time to gear swap into an MF set. We push this requirement since we each exceed it, and if adding more

players, don't want to tarnish the ratio.

DPS: Since I'm a tank, we're looking for two dps players. Preferrably, you need to do 45,000 dps unbuffed. This is

because our act 2 farms are 12-17 minutes / run , with the immediate goal of slightly increasing our stats in order to

clear our act 3 farms in under 25 minutes / run.

Survivability: We prefer players who aren't glass cannons - Threat in Diablo is erratic, and you should be able to take

several hits without dying.

Voice: Mumble is required. ltdragequit.murmur.nfoservers.com , port 10000 , Channel: Diablo Party B.

Current party structure:

1. Myself (Ve3tit#1950) 17,000 dps (Unbuffed) (Dual-wield Tank)

2. TheMaster (TheMaster627#1815) 54,000 dps (Unbuffed) (Wizard)

If you're interested, please contact me on here - or in-game. We'll try you out in a session and see how you do.

Sky

Always.

When I'm alone, my MF drops to 72% unbuffed , and my health drops to 25k, and then I deal 32k unbuffed, but can get total damage to 378% that number ; so I still manage to annihlate elites.

The only reason I wear a full tank set (and drop my dps so drastically) is the wizard does so much dps, it just isn't necessary to do anything other than hold the mobs.