banned on the lfd server? unknown why

brian102

second day as a member on this server and i we were just playing along all of the sudden it comes up i was banned? i know i didnt swear or anything i dont really speak much on there. Whats going on? Brian102 is the steam name

Edited by brian102

Start of 2nd Map No Mercy

I said to teammates (mic and chat - several times, including /hsay) Not to start the round as I was going to do a votescramble (one was definitely needed as my team were totally demolishing the losing team) and for people to wait. I clearly warned people that ignoring this, there would be consequences. You then rush out of saferoom before scramble was done.

You came back after the 15min ban and explained that you don't have sound and that you didn't see any message. If you are going to play without sound (I don't see how anyone can play this game effectively without sound, but that's another matter), I would suggest you try to be a little more diligent in future in reading messages. If people are waiting longer than necessary to start a round, there must be a reason, you should ask to confirm what is going on.

Thanks