ATT SERVER ACCESS ADMINS and MEMBERS! volunteers wanted!

turnbullTeRRoR

I would like to run some "canyon" test with some members who wouldn't mind testing

Given the struggle of the pub server(to stay populated) here of late I wouldn't want to run said test on it but would prefer to take it to the private server. So I'm requesting someone move the files over to the private?

As for the regular members. I'm looking on possibly tweaking the rush points/ timing . Help and opinions wanted! I want to make this map as competitive as possible and bots and drying running myself are not as reliable as live action. I am thinking CT spawn may need to be moved back a little. CT's can reach site B's doors on the other side and mid way before T's which may or not be a bad thing(thus opinions wanted)

Some maps like inferno, Aztec, Season, Mill and Dust Allow CTS to reach and peek rush points before T's and or set up about anywhere in site they want to before T's arrive.

other maps like NUKE upper site , DUST2 B site, and Train A site are really bang bang with both sides arriving about this same time / CT having a slight advantage.

Whats the opinion on this? Do you like CT super camping or when T's rush a bang bang entry?

Right now CT's can peek or super camp Canyon..........