How long is too long?

General J

I was watching the hometown St. Louis Cardinals the other day playing the Florida Marlins. The Cards were up 6-1 and blew the lead in the 9th. Now it's tied 6-6 and going to the 10th. 10 INNINGS LATER!!! we have a winner. After a 6 hour game, the Cardinals win 7-6. Would you have sat in the stands for 6 hours, through a few rain storms (one that caused a delay I believe), just to see your favorite sports team play? I would have gone insane after about the 15th when they started just having 1-2-3 out innings.

I was watching the hometown St. Louis Cardinals the other day playing the Florida Marlins.  The Cards were up 6-1 and blew the lead in the 9th.  Now it's tied 6-6 and going to the 10th.  10 INNINGS LATER!!!  we have a winner.  After a 6 hour game, the Cardinals win 7-6.  Would you have sat in the stands for 6 hours, through a few rain storms (one that caused a delay I believe), just to see your favorite sports team play?  I would have gone insane after about the 15th when they started just having 1-2-3 out innings.

I would probably have been so pollued by this point that I wouldn't have cared whether or not it went 30 innings, as long as the beer was still cold.