Kicked

FAFARA

I dont understand why i keep getting kicked from the server.... i did nothing wrong , i said nothing at all...got kicked 2 times

Please explain me what i did...

Name in Game FAFARA L4D PT

ty

Well for me its ok, but i think atleast you should tell me, "hey fafara the last slot is reserved for a contributing member", with all my pleasure i'll leave and wait til i can join once again, not all here are spoiled kids

Anyway i appreciate your answer

greeting FAFARA

It not really the last slot. It could be a room full of random people and members start joining. Those randoms will get kicked due to the fact that the paid for a reserve slot. But I completely understand what you mean. Before buying a membership I played this server for 3 - 4 months about would be mad due to the fact that I got kicked for a member. The only thing that I can really tell you is buy a one year membership. It is worth the money trust me. It is well organized, You will get lost in the action, and you'll meet tons of really cool and down to earth players.

Plus, if a member joins a team, the person with the lowest connection time on that team will be kicked for that member. Membership is only 15 dollars for a year (which is only like 4 cents a day) which gets you member reserve kick protection, high ping protection, long level load protection (meaning you won't be kicked if it takes you a while to load into the level), access to funky hats, and member/admin only text chat. Plus, if you join in one night and the server is full of members, you won't get kicked either for spectator slot reservation so you can wait until someone else leaves before you join in or come back later.