banned for not helping teammates

tengra

so I was playing l4d2 on gcftw server map the passing or sacrifice with some regular player plus peanut, mercman and chick. so in the finale when the elevator goes down and everyone goes for gas can to fill the genny we got boomed and spit and next thing u know all of my teammates are down except me. I manage to get to a safe place where I can cover them so they can get up or send them points so they can buy up. I tried typing the !sp to see who can get up and cover with me so we can continue but alas I am banned by chick. Not knowing what I did wrong I asked mercman cause he was on my friend list he told me and gave the link for sourceban. I asked mercman later did she asked any of you guys before banning he told me no and mercman was on my team too. mercman also told me peanut was on the other team and he thought I left. it just boggles my mind when a player rushes or we needed a skip we need to say the admin countless time before we get it than how come chick decided I was not helping my teammates and not even asking my team or me she banned me. dont know I will get banned or I would at least take a screen shot to show you guys that moment not a well minded player or admin would have object what I did.

excuse my not so good english but I try... lol

Hussan I watched you guys come down in the elevator, 4/5 people were incapped, and you went straight over to the bridge and just sit there and didn't help. You had teammates who were trying to help and got jockeyed and charged, and you didn't leave that spot at all. So i banned you for not helping your team. You had asked us to skip, and people wanted to play it, we had already played one half, we weren't going to skip the other half when people wanted to play. From what I saw you just flat out didn't care. You didn't try to help anyone, pick anyone up, or go save anyone. You went straight over to the bridge and sit there and ignored your team. And after the comments you had made about it being unfair to skip, and this and that, I assumed you were just griefing, so I gave you a 15min ban. It's already expired.

There was zero reason for you to just sit over by the bridge and not help in anyway. I stand by my decision, and like I said the ban is already expired, it was 15mins.

you assume, really you could have warn me or at least tell mercman to tell me to help my team I was sending point out, and you banned me that was really rude. yes I asked you to skip and said please too, did I say anything unacceptable in return. when you say no to skip we went on our way to play was am I griefing. than why did you think that I was griefing. I respect all the players and admin but.......nah just forget it.

• Like 1

Hussan, I could have asked Merc to ask you why you weren't helping your team, but I figured since you are a member and have been playing long enough, you would know it's unacceptable to completely disregard your teammates and go sit by the bridge and do nothing. Sure you can send a point or 2, but you had teammates being jockeyed and charged, and 4/5 incapped, you didn't attempt to help anyone. I except more out of our members than to just sit there and do nothing and not help at all. I did however only give you a 15min ban since you are a member. I shouldn't have to tell an admin on your team to tell you to help your team, and I shouldn't have to tell you to help your team.

(edited)

I dont know how at that situation when 4-5 teammates incaped and rest getting jockeyed and charged I would have been any help to my team so I went to a safe place so that we all dont have to incap at same time. I think you are trying to tell me to stay in the hit zone and help my teammates but I am not you I am playing with my own knowledge of game. I have been playing on the server quit a lot last few months so I am not a noob also so I know what I was doing. it is you that assume I was not helping. I asked another admin mercman he didnt find any evidence that my play was any foul at all. I dont wanna argue with you but before you banned someone know if they are really doing it. beside after getting of the elevator it took less than 20 second for you to deside I was griefing like you stated just because I was a little further from my teammates, thats amaze me.

Edited by Hussan
  • Like 2

Hussan this is the last time I'm going to reply.

It was 15 mins.

I saw you run from the elevator and stay at the bridge and I waited to see if you'd help your team it wasn't an instant decision.

I never said you were a noob or had to play like me. Not helping your team is unacceptable and that's what I saw.

Also, next time there's an admin on your team and somebody is being a pain they can handle it.