A little help, please?

Hello, I don't play CS:GO too often but when I do, I play in the GC server, or {S@VED}. I was on there today and I bought my M4 and dropped it to a buddy, then someone TK'd him, I TK'd him back, and was banned, on the spot, not sure if that is why I was banned but I am pretty sure it is since I don't hack or anything like that, I'm actually fairly new to the game still.. Is there any way I could get an update? I think someone named "san" banned me but I am not positive..? Appreciate any updates, thanks again.

First off, if you've been banned from any of our servers, read this and then post here to ask to have your ban lifted.

We generally frown upon any form of team killing, even in cases like you described. I'd be frustrated if I were you, but our hope is that people playing on our servers rise above, play with class and let admins clean out the garbage. Sometimes admins aren't present in game, but if you post in these forums, chances are it will get resolved pretty quick.

Thanks for stopping by the forums.

Moved the post. I banned you, and as I said in the PM accidental TKs happen, if the first TK was intentional we missed it and I apologize, but there's no question that your TK was intentional and that's what got you banned.

Since you came to post, I'll lift your ban. Enjoy the server.