banned for team switch

Twins

(edited)

keep this short

it was 9 v 10. surivors were waiting a good 3+ minutes for another player. I dont got all night (its 3 am, we played with bots first half), tell them to go already. they dont. decide to switch teams then so they will have 10. start the round, play survivor for like a minute then get banned. 

Edited by Twins

Yup, banned for team switching to start the round for the survivors. I've never seen anyone do that before on a nearly full game. It wasn't three minutes. At most it was in a minute to a minute and a half. Just because you were impatient doesn't mean you can up and switch teams to start the round FOR them. I looked at your previous bans and every ban has gone up in length until you were almost permanently banned. A week is fair. Get a board member to unban you. I'm not unless directed otherwise.

(edited)

Yup, banned for team switching to start the round for the survivors. 

i switched teams for YOU guys in the sense you wouldnt start until you had 10. you were waiting for another player and were losing so i swapped and STAYED on that team.

I've never seen anyone do that before on a nearly full game. 

so your reaction to something "new" is to insta-ban? 

Just because you were impatient doesn't mean you can up and switch teams to start the round FOR them.

i already said why i changed teams. As for starting the round, everyone already ready'd up and the team was full. idk what else can justify starting a round. Or cause i switched teams i am not allowed to start the round? 

Edited by Twins