Appealing my ban

nzmusclez

(edited)

Edit: I see a source list where time of ban is listed. Its only an hour. Well to zer0. I appologise but I believed my team was understanding.

Hi,

Was banned from the gcftw #1 server in L4D2. 

STEAM_1:1:21129084 00:26 111 0  zyzz brah was alias and was about 20 minutes prior to this post.

Was banned for running ahead of my team. I know this was against the game rules but I'll quickly explain why.

The Parish - Entire team was down, everyone was locked down in a hallway, spit everywhere. I had loads of points from saving my team numerous times as smokers spawned to smoke them off the tractor part. I headshot like 500, or maybe only 8. Anyway I used "!heal" like 3 times. Managed to get past the tanks and I said over voice "sorry for running" and 2 people said "yeh get as many points as u can" and "yeh go for it we cant beat this" 

I wouldnt normally run but my team was the losing team. I had no chance of defeating 2 tanks in spit with boomers and chargers. I tried to get a few more points for my team. I didnt think I would get auto-banned or banned by admin as my team was, to my knowledge, understanding. So I was sure I wouldnt get vote banned or something.

So I would appreciate a ban lift, asap, so i can play again asap, as I enjoy the server, thanks. And I guess next time ill suffer the loss

Edited by nzmusclez

You are correct, Zero banned you for an hour for rushing, and it is expired now.  Zero would have to explain why it was rushing, as I wasn't there.  Rushing can be acceptable in certain circumstances, but it is rare.  Please try to stay with your group.  Also admins will frequently warn rushers to return to their teams, before issuing a ban, so make sure you are paying attention to chat.

thanks