Ban Appeal

Sindrono

(edited)

I was banned from the L4D2 server after being vote kickers for "team killing" first off the round didn't even start and secondly friendly fire is off and so I've been banned by someone that thought they where being funny. And several players agreed I haven't broken any of the rules that are stated in the L4D2 Server list.

My Steam name is: Sindrono

Last Edit: The one that started the vote kick was astrid321 Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:19470812

Edited by Sindrono

@BlackYoshi Didn't rush didn't do anything the person kicked for team killing which is impossible. Ban was lifted as Pumper said but it was still with no legit reasoning behind it. Thanks for the answer though this was done by a member that should have known that there was no such thing as teamkilling and abused his ability to vote kick. Do I have to become a member to protect myself from these kind of people? I did sign up for the steam group.

Having screenshots and demos at a time like this really helps your case. Artsid321 is a good behaving player albeit a quiet one. It's a matter of he said, she said right now.Also, becoming a member means supporting the server with a fifteen dollar subscription for a year.

Yes it becomes a case of he said she said without evidence and I don't have any to provide. Which was team killing and this was during the human round before the start of the round fully went through. Sure he might be a nice player most of the time but does it not deserve even the slightest mention? I've had my say in this and just felt like fingers where pointed at me in this conversation for no real good reason other than a guess and he certainly nor anyone else has reported me on the forums with evidence of legit team killing. Anyways thanks one last thing can't really afford to become a new member when I need to start making payments on a car.

Well, no one pointed fingers at you. Peanut is only throwing out a possibility. If you were survivor and you threw mollies on yourself without any danger around you and simply standing in it, that could be considered griefing. No proof means we can't do anything. We don't ban without just cause. Sorry. Our hands are tied.