Left4Dead2

Killershadows

Hey There,

I know what I did wrong today - I was stupidly rushing ahead (and it was the first time i've ever done so) on your servers. Im usually a very team oriented player and have played on your server before, and as soon as I realized I was ahead, I attempted to go back and even apologize but I can see that was no excuse and I really apologize for not realizing how severe of a mistake I made. I really enjoy your server because of its low ping and really friendly players, and I hope I can join you guys back on your server for an awesome versus experience that I really haven't found anywhere else. My Steam ID is: 
STEAM UserID STEAM_1:0:32609121 

Thanks again for taking the time to host such an awesome server and for your consideration 

-Killershadows

Mercman banned you for an hour for rushing as soon as the hour is up you are welcome to come back in.  Thanks for coming in and apologizing. Please read through the server rules

Such a repentant individual. I hope I see more people like you. Here's a nice thread you need to read. http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/topic/43069-gc-l4d2-stuff-that-gets-you-kickedbanned/ Come back to the server in about 20 minutes and you should be unbanned by then. Whenever in doubt, ask a question in all chat. There are 19 other people who are willing to help you if you only but ask for it. Good day.