I have been banned for no reason?

luna9999

This is the first time registering on this server, and I have to say I am not impressed with what these abusive admins are doing, earlier today I was playing on one of the 10 vs 10 games in left 4 dead 2, minding my own business some guy on my team decided to provoke me and decided to give me a hard time, because I was struggling trying to help a teammate that was behind, after trying to start an argument which I am trying to avoid, I decided to call him a pathetic kid and I told him to stop taking the game seriously, where was the admin when I needed him? ill tell you he sided with the individual player, and permanently banned me without warning for speaking the truth.

I checked the source ban list and it says the reason I was banned was 60, is this is some sort of joke because I dont find it funny, just the other day I got banned yet again for no apparent reason accused of rushing when I clearly didnt, I didnt know going to a certain spot away from my team was rushing, I have to say after exploring this forum and viewing the a large amount of threads talking about other players getting banned from this server for no reason all I can think about is abuse of power, with that being said, I want to speak to an actual nice admin so I can clear this whole mess up, please and thank you.

My game name is Princess Zelda2020

The admin probably meant to ban you for 60 minutes.  He can address the reason for your ban and the time limit when he sees this post.

However, you overall attitude in your post is terrible.  Our admins are not abusive and the vast majority of our community does not believe they are.  This is the third ban you have had in just over a month.  If you want to continue to play on our servers, you need to follow our rules and have a change in attitude. 

I was on the opposite team during this match.  I can confirm that Zelda was provoked by another player ( yoitsblang sp? ).  Zelda was helping another incapped teammate and became incapped himself.  Half their team left the incaps behind in the back, and Zelda didn't "keep up" because he was in the back helping incaps.  Yoitsblang kept saying KEEP UP, you should KEEP UP, why don't you keep up in chat, yet did nothing to help any incaps.  Then Zelda and yoitsblang began verbally arguing/insulting each other in chat for 2 maps until Turbo joined.  I told Turbo in game chat the situation and private PM saying if he bans one, he needs to ban both.  Objectively from the chat log, yoitsblang was the principal and initial instigator and should be the one more severely punished.  

We do not want people arguing on the server.  It is better to get rid of them both temporarily, then let things continue on the server.  I asked Turbo to come address it.  If this post had started a little differently, this would have been easier to deal with.  Coming in and accusing all our admins is not the way to resolve this. 

Hi Luna, I banned you for 60 min.  I mis-typed / swapped the time with the reason,  Reason = Abusive, Time =60.   You were being nasty and arguing.  I could have perma banned you since this is not the first time.  

Again, You were being nasty and arguing...... Two things I don't appreciate on my watch or on our community servers.

This is a friendly server and calling people names, even after I asked for both of you to stop, and you continue, led to the ban.  I have fixed your ban status to 60 min and the reason..  You are free to play.  

Please do not let this happen again.

Regards

-G