A uncalled for ban. (No idea how long it was for, didn't read all of the ban)

D3NNYM41C01MD3

STEAM_0:1:45744447

I was banned about 10 - 15 minutes ago.

He seemed like a new admin, but I couldn't be too sure. I never caught the name. 

(Map : The Parish )

(In-game Name - D3NNYM41C01M l D3 )

I understand that there are justified rush's as making it to the safe room when you couldn't do anything to save your team mates cause they're being over run by SI, as I've been playing on this server for quite some time now.

As the only 2 that were still on there feet, they made a run for it, they made it into the safe room. But as they were in the room, the admin said for them to go back out there & help there team mates or they would be banned, even though they wouldn't be able to do anything when there were 2 tanks, and hunters & smokers already on the survivors.

The round ended, so then as the timer for "!r for ready" or what ever it was.. it ended. I grabbed my weapons, and walked up towards the deck, took a couple feet out of the safe area and was claimed to have "rushing".. "Probably cause I was the first one walking up towards the deck" I moved to the side so I wouldn't get attacked by S.I

As the charger missed me and hit a survivor, (I didn't know who) I was banned not even a moment later for Rushing. I have no evidence on this.

But I do hope I could return for the evening has I was only on once today for about a good half an hour before I was banned for "Rushing"

I don't know if I was in the wrong or not, but it'd be great to have a unban for a possible misunderstanding of rushing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.  :hihi:

Edited by D3NNYM41C01MD3

I just got done telling everyone not to rush, I banned half a team for rushing.  Everyone is still getting ready and loading in and you ran right out of the saferoom.  If you are going to leave the saferoom the second the timer runs out, please announce it or ask if everyone is ready to go.  No one was and that is why I banned you.  Your ban was only an hour and should be nearly done now,  please feel free to come back and play.