Kicked for no (apparent) reason

Ihasflavour

This isn't a whining post so much as a post curious of the admins' decisions.

Maestro warned me 3 times in 30 seconds for "spamming bot vocals".

http://www.twitch.tv/seanlock/c/5772447

Apparently, saying 'ready' once (as seen in the video) consists of spamming and is worthy of being kicked.

I wonder if anyone thinks this is justified or a mistake on the admin's part.

you've linked me to a page where people request others to be banned. this has nothing to do with my issue

no i didn't look at it.  the hyper link is sending you to the wrong spot.  that's really strange.

HERE

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/forum/4-banned-from-any-of-our-servers/

Edited by communist

you've linked me to a page where people request others to be banned. this has nothing to do with my issue

no i didn't look at it.  the hyper link is sending you to the wrong spot.  that's really strange.

HERE

http://gamrs.co/forums/index.php?/forum/4-banned-from-any-of-our-servers/

If a mod/admin feels it is appropriate to move the post, please do so.

I just wanted a clarification of the rules.

By 'no spamming' does he mean 'dont use voice commands at all'? If they are such an annoyance to everyone, why not disable them completely for the server?

I can not listen to the link you sent right now, but I should be able to do it later this evening.

I can tell you that the bot vocals gets annoying on our servers.  It gets annoying to players, because there is enough noise and confusion already with 20 (or even 22) people on the server.  But it gets much more annoying to admins, because they hear (and see the chat) of both teams, plus the specs.  A small amount or occasional use of the bot vocals should not cause a problem, and you shouldn't be kicked for it.  But some of the admins are on the server a lot, and have to deal continually with people coming in and out of the server, some of them spamming the bot vocals.  Some will just do it over and over and over.   So it is possible that an admin may go too far in warning or kicking for small use of bot vocals, but understand, they are probably hearing it from a bunch of people and yours may just add on to it.

Sorry if you were kicked for a small amount.  Just make sure in the future to keep it limited and if the admin is specifically telling you to stop, make sure to listen.  If you ever think an admin or a player is treating you unfairly, you are welcome to send it to me to look at.

Looking at the video, it looks like Maestro was too hasty in his warnings, but that is without seeing anything building up to that point.  But as I mentioned, he has people spamming all the time, so that can also build up his frustration.  I am sure he will keep it in mind for the future.

As a player, please remember, if an admin warns you, stop doing whatever it is you are warned for.  Even if you disagree.  We do not want arguing on the server.  If you feel the a warning, kick, or ban is unjust, you can contact the admin and discuss it nicely (outside the server), or you can contact me directly.  

To all players a warning Spamming = annoying especially when a player uses sound to play. Like a hunter attack I listen to hear but when a bot vocal is being spammed You can not hear and I have myself been kicked by maestro But i did do it intentionally. And You know what ended up happening i said i apologize so Dont do it its annoying.