Was banned, even "ow poop", being in asterisk "*"

Solomonk

Good,In my point of view:

1-I said that several times (4, I think), but it was on impulse, not to offend anyone

2-Even if I said, that was censored by asterisks "*",and I think for the admin appeared without the asterisks "*"

3-I do not think "poop", is offense, perhaps a word of profanity, but it is a widely used term "ow poop" when something goes wrong, I had no intention to offend anyone

4-I no go to do it anymore and I apologize

Game:Left 4 Dead 2

Admin:Meng

Nick:Solomonk

sh.it is censored in forum,poop=sh.it

Edited by Solomonk

No swearing on our servers means no swearing. you swore more than once while you played and if it's on impulse, over the mic I can understand. I do not understand impulse when it comes to typing it.

About switching teams, I was trying to get back to where I was given when I was afk could not get back to my

No swearing on our servers means no swearing. you swore more than once while you played and if it's on impulse, over the mic I can understand. I do not understand impulse when it comes to typing it.

I know about microphone you can understand,because our speech comes before writing,but I found that the "curse" was being censored, I even thought I say "poop" on my tongue to prevent future warnings, but it turns out that time I was giving points for a guy for him to heal, but then came a tank and killed him, so I said "poop", but with the same intensity "drug",I said because my plan to keep it alive and make the team win,but did not work out, it was like talking "our plan did not work",I even remember the nick the guy who tried to help,Archer

I know I probably deserved this ban, but only found the time of day 1 too exaggerated, I know that a ban and unban should be more objective than subjective, but I wish it would look in this case what I tried to do, not what I did

We take our rules seriously.  We have the rules listed on this website, in the server, and I am sure you heard them from the admins and members.   They are extremely simple to follow and are designed to promote a great gaming atmosphere for all.   If you respect our rules, we welcome you to play on our servers, if not, you will be banned.  Next offense will be longer than a day.

Thanks

(edited)

We take our rules seriously.  We have the rules listed on this website, in the server, and I am sure you heard them from the admins and members.   They are extremely simple to follow and are designed to promote a great gaming atmosphere for all.   If you respect our rules, we welcome you to play on our servers, if not, you will be banned.  Next offense will be longer than a day.

Thanks

But I have not offended anyone, I could severely scold someone's mother and take these same "one day"?

Any of respect server mean seriously rules, but unban is no sign that not mean seriously rules, ban is a sign that mean seriously rules

and could prove this theory to this post

Also could not realize that you said I offended someone, how could you make that statement without even being online on time?
Edited by Solomonk

I am sorry you have such a difficult time with our rules.  I have increased the ban to a week, so you can have more time to learn them.  Hopefully when you come back, you will have a different attitude toward our rules.  If you don't like them, just play somewhere else. 

If you continue to show a complete disregard for our rules, I will make this ban permanent.

Thanks

• Like 2

(edited)

6OnIwQQ.png

I am sorry you have such a difficult time with our rules.  I have increased the ban to a week, so you can have more time to learn them.  Hopefully when you come back, you will have a different attitude toward our rules.  If you don't like them, just play somewhere else. 

If you continue to show a complete disregard for our rules, I will make this ban permanent.

Thanks

because I think it's personal?Is because i am brazilian?In no time I said I did not learn the rules, I'm just trying to be unbanned, and never do it

Only not like the fact that you deduced that I offended

Edited by Solomonk