why am I banned?

sevenphantom

l4d2

It says in the banned area that I rushed, and I was banned at 18:49; however, I don't recall my action as rushing since I simply go slightly ahead to secure the area. I believe Sassy called my action as rushing is a misunderstanding or mistake. Also, there was this admin who said to warn, but not banned.

Edited by sevenphantom

based on the information from the pdf, it doesn't seems like he had a point.

Here's the reason why I got banned, Rushing, and here's the rules which I copy and paste.

Number one above all else: DON'T RUSH! The team that stays together lives together. Leaving your cohorts behind will get you banned; often without warning. 

It says specifically, we stays together as a group, and we do not rush. Here's why I believe the player who post and go against us are wrong. The images this player capture has a tons of incorrect information. 

1. This player didn't tell the whole story, he/she only capture a couple of screenshot that a group of ten people split into two. One is slightly at the front, and the other one is slightly at the back. 

2. He's reason in the pdf said we should have spawn block, but there are no rules in l4d2 that mention we have to spawn block for players. Therefore, we are allowed to leave the position if we have to. For example, once other team members got boomed and spitters spits on the ground, players have to get out. As you can see the last image, we are force to leave our position and move out of the tunnel. Yes, as a team we could have return to the previous area, but as a whole group we choose to go forward. As a survivor if we move forward into the tunnel, we can still block one side of the tunnel which is much safer. Next, it is always easier to go back then go forward; as a result, when our whole team got attacked, we chose forward. It is a common sense.

3. Based on the image this player capture, it only proves our team were split into two at the very last image. It which cannot prove we were rushing through the game in the previous maps. In fact, we were sticking together in the previous maps until the tunnel area, we got attack and forced to split into two. 

A rusher is someone who give up their teammate simply go forward to the safe house, which none of us in that team did. This player who report us is a infected player which he/she could tell whatever he/she believes in; however, none of us in the survivors team believe any of us rush except the one that we kicked. We just did what we had to do at that moment. 

This player reported five of us, which pretty much half of the team. Do admin really simply believes what he/she said without confirming or thinking about it? Is it realistic that five out of ten seriously will do this?

A team is also known as we stick together with the majority. Whoever is the minority is not sticking with the team. Also, since 6 months ago I started playing in this server, I have never seen any team that has a majority players rush. They will only move forward if they had to. For example, they are attacked and trying to kill those infected. The way to the back is spit or they just got boomed. This player who report us is definitely smoking something and not thinking straight. I believe the admin should do their job carefully based on the right information. Not any player's information.

By the way, I believe this player or account name Godone should be banned. He's been reporting group rush which is non-sense. There's no such thing as group rush. If admins played l4d2 before, they should have know. A group might go slightly too far ahead, but they will never leave their teammates behind if they are in serious trouble. If a group of people go too far ahead, they will stay there and wait. We as a player do not have to spawn block. It is not a l4d2 rule. This is a game. 

Hi Seven, thanks for coming here.  Rushing is rushing, whether it is 5 people, 1 person or 9 people.  It isn't about sticking together in a group, its about not leaving players behind.  Your ban is for just 1 day.  Just be careful in the future to not rush, even if others are.  You can leave a bot behind, but not players.

Thanks