L4D2 Unban

poomulus

Hey guys, I was banned permanently from the l4d2 servers for foul language when I said "Suck my choad witches" when I caused a lot of damage to the survivors as a spitter in a versus match. I completely apologize and totally realize it was rude of me to type that into game chat. Of course it will never happen from me again whenever I am in your server. 

This happened a few days ago, the date was 02-01-15 22:41. My player name was beef dinkins and the admin was MaestroPG.gc, as well it was permanent. 

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poomulus 

Steam id: STEAM_1:1:22958052

Game: Left 4 Dead 2

Server: gamrs.co | !buy 10v10 #2

If the unban is lifted I will greatly appreciate it and show you I can be a mature as well as helpful team player. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience of even having to go through unbanning me and for breaking the rules in the first place it was an extremely stupid thing of me to do. Hopefully I can right this wrong and prove I can be a great community member. Thanks for all your hard work guys!  

Sincerely, Poomulus 

Quality unban request.  Wish they were all like this.

I'll unban you.  Even though it's a common place for trash talk to happen while playing in online games, not everyone is going to appreciate it.  Please don't slip up like that again... Maestro will come at you with a vengeance.

Have fun.

• Like 1