Madvillain

Well my first hour of "Punching Creatures in the Wild Simulator" was a decent time.

I logged in for the first time and was shot in the head with an arrow within 2 seconds of spawning, then the 2nd time I respawned I made it a whole 5 seconds before being shot to death again...

Next I respawned again, this time I lived for 15 minutes, though within a few of them I had arrows raining down near me... luckily I ran away until I ran out of stamina the 2 zombies and the troll with the bow and arrow caught up to me.

I figured I would respawn one more time before going to the gym and I lived for the next hour; I met some nice people in game, picked some berries, grabbed me some sticks, punched 2 deer to death, punched a wolf to death, punched a few zombies to death and looted dozens of places/things to not ever find a single piece of useful loot.. not a watter bottle, not a piece of cloth, not a knife or a gun....

Hell of a game you got here Sony.

Gotcha, I didn't see a way to do that but I thought I would make sure. Your plan sounds good and all but my map doesn't work and I'm still too noobish to know my way around.

I've been playing on Aftermath, perhaps I will stumble in to some other GC folk soon.