UNBAN REQUES

chimoti

Looks like your game name is Merkules and steam id STEAM_1:1:49675483.  If so, you were banned on 5/7 by Lookback for racist and inappropriate language.   You were also banned 4 days earlier for an inappropriate name.  Our servers provide a place for people to play games without having to be subject to racist comments, foul language and poor sportsmanship.  If you are unable to follow our rules, you will not play on our servers.

Lookback can provide more details on this and we will get back to you.

(edited)

I would rather not go into the details of the language I heard, we don't accept that term or any other race-oriented slur, regardless of how it is delivered.  I think that given that this is your 2nd ban in 2 days, we need to deliver a fairly strong message that this community has standards that we expect players to live by.  You had several members and players complaining about your language on the server and had I not had a hard time understanding you, the ban would have come a lot sooner.  I actually took some heat for having taken as long as I did.

I have reduced your ban to 1 week, but I do not expect that we will be remotely as generous if the situation is repeated. 

Edited by Lookback
  • Like 2