TbT's week of TeRRoR review week8: Cultivating a Rivalry

turnbullTeRRoR

Hello a good pretty darn hardcore week in gaming for me with a bonus Labor day tacked on to last week :P

CSGO:   Had a real strong 4 map customs 2-3 maps not so strong.   Mill and Overpass while not techinically customs were good draws I'm thinking of working more maps from the rotation in there....I miss the pubbins

AoE2:  Reo and myself took a early whooping and then won one of the most frantic games vs Hard I've ever played.   Our resources were  running out...  but we somehow prevailed.  In the words of Deckard Cain " This was a great victory indeeeed."

GC Fantasy Football   Had  9 outof 10 show up for the draft  GREAT SUCCESS!

Games on the shelf but still in my heart: Insurgency,  Dirtybomb, Diablo2, GTA4, and Squad( still peeved about fatal errors there.....sure I'll get over it some time)

Rust.  Well rust.  I've played you hard core in the past....got hacked out.....you changed your ways....I didn't like you anymore.... then you changed some more....... I LOVE YOU RUST :D

We have a nice rivalry across the hills its the Hatfields and Mccoys.....gladly we won the last encounter.. ya stinking varmits.

Our rust crew,    Tbt, Limit, Lunk, Mustard, Renegade, Majestic, Black Rabbit, Nivi, Jehosaphat, Skeksis, and Haven. BTW if any of you are reading this.......why the heck are you reading this!  Go resource me some more wood and stone you lazy, no good, nudist, stinking.....