Marvel vs Capcom 1 or 2

Guest Inferno

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Hey guys, i was playing this awesome fighting game called Marvel vs Capcom, and i see they have #2 for PS2. I wanna get #2 for the PS2 but i cant find it and i was wondering if u guys had any websites to purchase games off of. It cant be Ebay cause i cant buy things off ebay yet....parents wont let me. So if you can give me a good website to buy stuff off of lemme know it. Ty.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

AH ITS EB not TB!!! My bad! Ya i found it on there for $39!!! I think i might order it after this weekend if everything goes right!!

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Ah :( yup yup... well i went and played Marvel V Capcom at a University about a week back. It was actually on an Arcade System and it was a lot of fun to play... so now im like gotta get :D:lol::ph34r:

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

hahaha lame!!!! Gimme Capt. Camando, Jinn, and That ninja dood :P

TeK
(edited)

I'll own anyone in this community in MvC2.

Mag, cable, psy

mag,storm,psy

storm,sent,commando

mag,cable,sent

Phat seems to know a decent team. DO the names JWong, Sanford, Desmond, and Arturo ring any bells?

Edited by TeK

I've played against all of those people I've mentioned. Wong is the current MvC2 world champion. Heading out to Evolution 2k3 in about a week or 2 to compete for the World Champion title. If he wins it this will be the 3rd year in a row that he has won every single Major in the US. This past ECC in Dunellen,NJ which I attended he was almost taken out by a known florida player.

It was probably the closest ANYONE has ever come to beating him. Wong had about 10% life with Mags and Mixup (FLorida player) had like a 15% storm. Wong cought mixup in a Mag combo and mixup took his hands off the controls unknowningly seeing Wong mess up the combo. Mixup was unable to get his hands on the control in time and Wong won. Wong went on to win the tourneyment but everyone in that place was going crazy after that match.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

.........................w0w.......................... :=

Dweezil. Hes going to Evo 2k3 out in Cali. All the best players from around the US and Japan are coming. The names are mentioned are all top players in the US and needless to say beat me. They are all cool as hell in real Life.

BTW, a lot of those magneto combos you see in videos I can do except for the crossups. I can do mags infinite with ease and work my way well with him. I'm prolly a lot better than you think I am ;o.

No, I'm not coming to the LAN, I have work obligations and wish I could go but I am unable to. Sry.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

w00t my game just arrived.

Now i need to figure out the best controller setup. What do you guys have for your controls, cause i cant even do 1 combo attack with what i have. ty.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

well its for PS2, just whenever i go to combo or anything like that, hell even attack, it calls in my partner and im like..........wth............

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

you talk so much about magneto but yet i have gotten him yet :(

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

I tried looking online for 1, couldnt find one that great for the PS2. (I found DC ones but not PS2) :(:( Now i cant figure out why i cant buy anymore chars in the game too. lol. I gots t3h problems