Geforce 4 Prices

Hendryx

Anyone know where I can pick up a Geforce 4 Ti for under $150? I know that may seem cheap, but I dont wanna pay the price of a mobo for a graphics card. I'm running a Geforce 3 64mb card in my box, but I'm looking to put that in another comp and put something higher in mine.

Is it worth buying a Geforce 4 now? Or should I just grab a Geforce 2 for my other box and wait for 'em to go down? :blink:

Geforce 4 Ti 4200 64mb (no tv In/Out) - $120 (I think)

Geforce 4 Ti 4400 128mb Tv-Out - $189 (not as cheap but well worth it)

Geforce 2 Ti4200 64mb no tv In/Out - $120 (on sale)

the only bad thing about the cheaper ones is that they don't have Tv In/Out (some have Tv Out but not Tv In cause that's the most expensive part) and they only support CRT monitors, so if you plan on getting another video card before you buy a flat panel, then go for one of them.....

they're well worth the money

however also think about you could get a Geforce2 Ti with 64mb ram, tv Out, and a 400mhz processor (as opposed to the 500mhz on the Geforce 4) for $60 to $80 as compared to the $120 for the Geforce 4.

The 4 is gonna run better, but overall unless you're going big (Ti 4600 128mb Tv In/Out Flat Panel video card) it might not be worth it to ya to get a 4. Also depends upon how graphic intensive you like your games. My completelly untweaked Geforce2 Ti does 78fps in CS and I got a Geforce2 MX to 100fps.....

so think about it all...

:)

ALSO, do some research on the company that makes it cause they're all "made" by nVidia but in reality other companies build them and some of those companies make them worse and their cards run worse...

I've probably said too much...

:ph34r:

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

newegg.com geforce 4 ti 4200 128mb for 160 dollars, you might as well add in 10 bucks for double the mb. great cards on there check them out

I'm lookin for lower prices basically cuz im gonna ask for a graphics card and a sound card (im dying for an audigy/extigy, i hate my live!)for my birthday :D . As for graphic intensity, I can get 99 fps easily on my geforce 3 right now. However, I'm hooked on the Asheron's Call 2 beta now. That's the main reason I wanna upgrade (and for when Star Wars Galaxies/WoW come out). The only thing I don't like about this comp is the SDRAM and the sound card. :lol: And, I'd rather have a 1.8 athlon than a 2ghz p4.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

Is 99.99 for a 128 mb Radeon good cause thats what im gonna get, i only get 20 fps so i need another card