Nice to meet y'all

NyxErinyes

I agree with all of you, it is nice to have a good server with a swear filter and respectable admins. It's also very nice to have someone so complementary, (if that is a real word).

Hope you have lots of fun in the servers and thanks for being constructive!! :D:):D:)

Great to hear from everyone! The attitudes in these posts say it all. There are still a lot of quality CS players out there who enjoy a clean game and have mad skills!

I aspire to be as good as many of you but sadly at 50 years of age (yep, Fatty, I'm as old as my teeth!) my reflexes aint' what they used to be. But, I keep working on it and it doesn't keep me from enjoying the game and every once in a while I get lucky. What I most enjoy, when NyxErinyes and I play at home, is being treacherous!!!!! Hey Nyx - :P I think the use of treachery comes with age!!!! He can tell you that I surprise him every once in a while ^_^ . I can't beat the young and quick in a quick draw contest but I enjoy being sneaky.

I've learned a lot over the last year watching good players and it seems like CS is one of those games where you can always learn a new technique or trick from someone else. That's what makes it interesting and fun.

I used to play on the SMS servers quite a bit and had a friend there with really good skills named Krazy Chicken. That name inspired Cranky Bullfrog. It was originally meant as a joke on Krazy Chicken. It's a weird name but I'm kind of attached to it at this point.

You're only as old "feeling" as you let yourself be. CS can keep you young!

Best regards for a good and fun weekend!

Cranky Bullfrog B)