Yawn

Pvt_Jimmah

You think you're tired? :o

I am just wiped out. I played in a pool tournament all weekend long starting at 7pm on Friday. My team didn't expect to make it past the 1st round but if we did, our team got to split $100. We ended up making it to the finals and losing in a very tough match. We had to come from behind cuz we lost the first two matches (each round goes to the team who's wins the first three matches, matches are a race to a certain number of games based on your skill level) but we ended up winning the next two (I won a tough match against a 7, I am a 5, and was totally spent afterwards) and lost the fifth round. My team ended up splitting $750 between 6 people.

You think you're tired? :o

I am just wiped out.  I played in a pool tournament all weekend long starting at 7pm on Friday.  My team didn't expect to make it past the 1st round but if we did, our team got to split $100.  We ended up making it to the finals and losing in a very tough match.  We had to come from behind cuz we lost the first two matches (each round goes to the team who's wins the first three matches, matches are a race to a certain number of games based on your skill level) but we ended up winning the next two (I won a tough match against a 7, I am a 5, and was totally spent afterwards) and lost the fifth round.  My team ended up splitting $750 between 6 people.

Good job Dweez :boing: