Alien vs. Predator

TheBugs

HOLY **** IMMA LOVE THIS MOVIE THE PREDATOR HAS ALLWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE SCI FI CHARACTER EVER!!!!!!!

sorry phyz,

we part ways here. Alien (the original) is by far a better movie. As for alien vs. predator (the maker of resident evil is making it) meaning it will most likely be a dud.

ps. do you have the game phyz of alien vs pred 2

its a great pc game

Auggy

• 2 weeks later...

phyz once again you are wrong. As usual I am right. NO WAY Alien (original) is better than predator. As for creature vs. creature. Predator is not even scarry he looks like a flippin toad with dreadlocks. Alien looks WAY better....I forget the name of the artist that designed alien. Anyhow Arnie vs. Sigourney....yes I agree arnie wins it out. But this is not about who is cooler Arnie or sigourn. This is about Alien and predator. Alien rules.

The real hard question to answer is which sequel was stupider

alien 3 vs. predator 2

both were WEAK!!!! can you pick?

Aug

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

lol yea if your the marine.. it def is scary lol bugs keep the door cracked when you play =)

at least the alien and the predator can take a punch. The flippin marines like a bunny rabbit among wolves.

Thank God for that gun that auto aims. I should try to beat that game w/o using that auto aim gun.

just a pistol......hahahahaha

I remember I started with Alien and it wasnt scary. Then I played Predator it was a tiny bit scary. Then I played the human and it was hilarious. My wife would walk in the room and scare the living bajebees out of me. I'd yell out "Ahhhh babe cant you see I'm playing a game"

Auggy