Can anyone beat Maimi??

Guest the mack

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Cool, now we should take that discussion to another section, cause it has no place here under 'Can anyone beat Miami??'. I'm afraid that Mack'll beat me up if we keep talking about something other than that.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

ok im gonna beat up smally just for u saying that uber (smally=stinger)

see what u made me do o0o

tpac wow.....u mean there are people in this community that like rap besides kaka???

everytime i come around this city bling bling

and this doesnt belong in this post!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:<_<

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Hey, even though I'm all intellectual and junk :lol: I still appreciate some good hip-hop (hip... hip-hop.... hip-hop anonymous?)

By the way, go Hokies! You are our last hope of smiting Miami!

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Yeah, well, if St. Louis can beat Oakland, VT can beat Miami.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Rick Moranis's Little Giants of old could beat the sorry Bengals this year....

• 3 weeks later...

VT has a chance against Miami, they have to go in prepared and ready to play. Although, on an interesting fact, Ohio State is now above Miami in BCS and AP polls. Ohio State plays two teams that they can easily lose against. That would be Illinois(doubt it) and Michigan(thats the big game). And sitting at #1 is Oklahoma, not sure who they play. Hope they bite the dust though.........GO OSU!!!!!!!!

Go Bucks!!!

They should be able to go undefeated this year since they have Michigan at home. The only thing that worries me now is the pressure that is sitting on them to win these last two games and I don't like that they are on the road again Illinois. Ah well, that's what makes it so exciting right?

I just want a national championship. The closest they finished while I was in school there was #2 in the nation which is pretty darn good but I'd sure like to see another #1 :)

I'm with you Zap. #2 when I was undergrad. And nothing to speak of during law school :(

Miami has a tough coupla games coming up. Pitt is no pushover (ask VT + they are 5-0 in conf) and well, VT will be looking to redeem themselves after a good season.

I gotta think that either Pittsburgh or VT will get the best of Miami. And for those that think this is BS, just look at Rutgers, hands down Pitt and VT have more stamina and heart than that.

Yeah. Thursday Miami plays Pitt and then the big game for OSU on Saturday. I can't wait.

I know they said Miami was rejuvenated against Tennessee but they haven't been great this year and they lost their quarterback again during Miami's victory. That game was blown out of proportion. I think Pitt and VT are going to be good games.

Go Bucks!!

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

either fsu or iowa will be #1 at the end of the year

down with miami and osu

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

sigh.. VT has lost 3 in a row... if KJ and everybody can just stay healthy and they play BeamerBall, I think they got a good chance to give them Miami boys a run for their money.