CoD tourny

LongHair

Came up with this idea when bored outta my mind in some of the worst traffic all year... (accidents on the Kennedy at rush hour suck) ...so i'm thinking as I type...

Ok... I'm imagining a WD style layout. Perhaps upto 4 maybe 5 teams.... American, German, Russian(x2), and Great Britain.

I don't know all the maps that are available yet, but I propose we draw teams out of a hat (ie: DOH=Russian, DLM= American, Mmmm=Great Britian, and possibly a ragtag patch of non affiliated players get thrown in as those crazy Germans)

In reality, there would only be two teams allies vs axis... but it would be concerted effort against a common foe.

I can't think of all the maps right now... but we could do a combination of SD, RE, and DM maps (maybe start with RE maps, if allies win, their next goal is to destroy the target, if they successfully destroy target, they claim the area... if theres a tie, then onto the DM):

Brecourt = southern france or germany (America vs Germany)

Dawnville = also france (perhaps we'll need someone with a knowledge of French geography to draw up the map) (america vs Germany)

Pavlov = Russia (Russians vs Germany, but this one Germany is on offensive...)

I believe there's a Concentration Camp one... but I don't remember the teams (Germany vs someone...)

I know there's a villa... (GB vs Germany)

hurtgen = Russian (Russia vs Germany)

Trainyard (Germany vs GB)

now that I think a little more there could be two german teams... one to defend western front, and one to attack the eastern front.

what do you guys think

I think we should just make a list of everyone who plays COD, schedule weekly matches, mix up the teams randomly each week, post the teams, get on 2 different TS channels, and play some serious COD. I'm just not sure we have enough people around to make more than 2 teams up.

Match dates and maps would be posted, and signups would be listed by a topic...sign up, get tossed on a team, show up, play. Those r mah thots.

Eventually perhaps your idea would be wonderful given enough interest.