FYI - Special at GD

Fatty

Dunno how many of you still use private servers for CAL or whatnot...but if you do, this might interest you:

From GD main page:

Game Daemons is proud to anounce that it is running the first special in company history. For a limited time only, individuals can get their own 16-man private server for $50.00/month and will stay at that price as long as it is kept current. Recall that all servers come with HLTV, webspace, emails, and much more controlled by our kPanel technology. All this is offered to you and is listed at an $87.50 value!

For more information, please visit our sign-up page under the section labeled 16-man private server special.

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

Thats pretty cool. Everyone always says they are overpriced. but this seems like a good deal. Too bad i don't care for counter-strike too much :(

GC Founder

Keep in mind that it's a private server deal...they aren't breaking their legs over this....

As for their prices in general...you get what you pay for...their system (from computers to interface to network) is top notch.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Wonder why they're doing this wi th 16 slot and not 12 (or even 11...) slot.

GC Founder

Because they still have to make some amount of money. I brought it up because a default 12 man private with them is 62.50......thus if anyone was a 12-man customer (I think MwR is), they could nail this deal for 12.50 less / month and have a 16 man server.....

RAWR! I wish i had money for cable connection still, and then some more for a private server! Id be all over that! Ya this is a great deal...looked at GD for a while and this is their best Ive seen...

jane