KindBudz

Guest C4bl36u9

Guest C4bl36u9
Guest C4bl36u9
Guest C4bl36u9
Guests

I am new to your fourms but not new to your server, my name is KindBudz and I used to be [ccp]KindBudz. When I play I sign on to your server when I can, when its not already packed with peeps, but today I connected to your server while the map De_Aztec was beinging played and when i hit connect i went up the stairs to put my eyes in so I can see. When I came back it said i had been kicked and permently banned :o can ya let me play or at least give an explaination to why?

I meant to just kick you for your name, but it wouldnt let me so i banned you. Please keep your personal habits out of server in the future. Post your steam id and we'll get it taken care of. While your at it check out our policy page in the top right corner, although drugs are not listed they're still inappropriate on our server...

Ty you for your cooperation...hope to see ya around in the future.

Guest C4bl36u9
Guest C4bl36u9
Guest C4bl36u9
Guests
(edited)

1601 STEAM_0:1:129711 0 01:19 28 0

Hope its all ya need, ill change my name before the first round is over to c4bl36u9, but just so ya know my name was never intended towards drugs, though i get that response alot, i dont even smoke :hug:

Edited by C4bl36u9

the name just opens the doors for others when they join....Im glad you understand our rules and policies. Mmmm tries to be consistent as far as the rules go, so please make sure you check out the top right corner, that way in the future you can avoid this specific forum..