I got ban for no reason

Guest <<NTAC>> Playboy

Guest <<NTAC>> Playboy
Guest <<NTAC>> Playboy
Guest <<NTAC>> Playboy
Guests

On dust today at 215 pm i was ban for only telling my team to stop shooting me...they shot me the last 3 rounds and took major hp from me. I didn't cuss or anything all i said was please stop shooting me. Then the next thing i know i was banned. Could you please tell me what i did to get ban. I have played on this server for over a yr now and never been ban before cause i do know the rules. so please let me know something Thanks

<<NTJA>>Playboy :unsure:

Someone's not telling the truth!!!!!!! I was on as Sw33tt00th ,and before you got killed you were laughing and giggling swearing like a sailor you said "M-frrr would you please stop tking me" in a laughing matter. Playboy youve been here long enough to know what the rules are.

Guest <<NTAC>> Playboy
Guest <<NTAC>> Playboy
Guest <<NTAC>> Playboy
Guests

oh my god you was thinking of someone else..i swear to god i wasn't cussing i had people in my room watching me play..i do know the rules and all i said was stop shooting me...NO CUSS WORD CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH....When i was behind the box i was saying repeating "PLEASE DON"T SHOOT ME, PLEASE DON"T SHOOT ME.." that is all that guy with the awp was cussing at me but i didn't cuss back cause unlike most people i do know the rules...and since i have played there so long before don't you think i would have been banned awhile ago...NO because i know the rules. NO cussing came out of my mouth on this server

Guest <<NTAC>> Playboy
Guest <<NTAC>> Playboy
Guest <<NTAC>> Playboy
Guests

i Swear it wasn't me..my guess is it was that awper and that guy that was making fum of my accent. But i swear i wasn't cussing...the only thing that i said was team please don't shoot me and then when i was behind a box i was saying "Please don't shoot me, Please don't shoot me" and a teammate still jumped behind the box and shot me with a pump shotty, and then another teammate took me down to 2 hp and then another one the next round killed me..it happen like 4 times in a row..thats why i was saying please don't shoot me..no cussing came from my mouth of finger..i know the rules and repect them...thats why i was so stunned that i was ban