ummm.

Guest NeO

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

I was accused of hacking by kefka and banned on the spot by him. i obviously dont hack and i dont no why a person can perma ban for no reason.

could i be unbanned

thank you

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

hahaahahahahaha neo u suck worse than me thats friggin funny wow im laughin it up, anyways ill tell him on our forums to unban you, thats so great you were thought to be hacking :lol:

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

dude!!!! im always doing good lately. but no there was no demo kefka was a n00b and banned me on the spot. no trial no judge no court. just guilty until never found innocent.

ace play with me more ofter im [-reVENge-]Sean McAlley i play fallen every day. watch my godlike skills :D

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

thank you VERY MUCH

but im never gonna be unbanned kefka is never gonna give it up.

invisibility hacks dont exist but "You Were USING THEM" -Kefka.

and hes got others believing it to..

makes it hard for me to play in plat and i cant ask fat for any favors cause i owe em a ton.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

Neo as i previously said ill unban you friday cause i believe you and i believe that invisibility hacks dont exist maybe ill see you 4th period lunch so you can tell me personnaly then ill belive you but if anything else happens with hack accusation im not bailing you out, oh ill unban you unless some regulars come on and say that they think you were hackin, check the DLM forums for a longer post with more detail on this