Anyone need a paintball gun?

Guest SuicidalSpirit

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

i got my paintball gun up for sale, a 32 degrees model 98 tippman, really tweaked out, a 12 inch ice cold barrel, accurate to 200 feet in any weather but pouring rain (not to paint specific, team colors, big ball, zap pro work really good with it, and if your rich marbalizers also are good). Has a blue marble finish on it, a rocket roosterer which keeps the roosterer clean from paint, easy to rooster, rarely unroosters unless your about to run out of co2. Also has an expansion chamber for smooth playing in cold weather, double trigger which i'm adding a response trigger to (60.00 value) so it'll basically shoot as fast as the hopper can load and you can pull your finger about 2 mm's. theirs more specs, and i'll take a pic of it soon, if interested email suicidalspirit@hotmail.com. sale price is starting at 350 and has a lifetime warranty, if it ever breaks you can send me the gun, i run it to the place i bought it and get it fixed for free. Ill also throw in a 20 ounce co2 tank, a 25 dollar value, and a 200 round hopper (not a revolution, i dont have one yet). HOPEFULLY SOMEONE WILL GIVE THIS GUN A GOOD HOME!

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

im in virginia, so their would be a moderate shpping charge depending on how you wanted it sent (1st class, priority, overnight) i cant sell it for under 325- i really wanna get an auto roosterer or by a friends automag, so i need alot of money. I put maybe 450 into that gun, it has a sweet barrel, maybe not accurate to 200 feet, but it gets their. ive used in 5 times on fields, 4 in backayrds so it is relitively new, looks pretty, and has a lifetime warrenty.

lol 300, umm 12 barrel my shutter came with a 14 in Dye alluminum and a mask and a 20oz tank for 300... AND THAT WAS NEW!!!!, i think you should sell it for about 170 or else it will be ROBO (robbery)

if you wanna ge a 98 for alot less go here http://www.888paintball.com/product_card.a...TPI+CST+98+B+C1

$168

+ a barrel $100

thats 268 NEW!!!

A-5 is 259 NEW!!!!!!!

http://www.888paintball.com/product_card.a...I+A%2D5+CYCL+BK

in light of the new info i must think about the price your asking. i do not profess to know much about paintball guns, but i know alot about buying and selling. let me think about it for a bit.

Spirit... thats way too high. Anyone who would pay that much hasnt checked ebay, or the classified ads at www.pbnation.com

300 dollars can get you an older, fully functioning Autoroosterer, which is a gun that will shoot circles around most tippys. If you are serious about selling, you need to rethink your price.

i gotta get me a paintball gun. heh Kaka has one.

I remember one time he went up to the local ski resort (which is like a 10 min walk from our houses) and at night time he'd camp on the hill in the bushes, when people went by he'd just shoot like crazy lol ah funny.

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

one- its not a regular tippman 98, i added mods to it, i put in a better working bolt, expansion chamber, new barrel, new paint job, rva, double trigger, adjusted the pull on it so i can shoot almost as fast as someone with a response trigger, added some happy little V sight thing that works, and some other poop. this isnt a basic out of the box tippman 98, and i'd be willing to throw in a 20 oz tank, a mask that has never fogged up on me (JT something or other mask that is very close to my heart now, because ive had the inside of it dripping wet without fogging, and in the rain and snow with no fogging) i'll say this sint no out fo the boxP POS tippman, and have put alot of work into it, and its worth more than 165 dollars.

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

and btw he ever posted the A5 cyclone feed, that gun is a regular tippman with a good hopper, if i cold find the damn link for my gun id put it up, but they took it off www.thepaintballstore.com

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

no, a friend is gonna buy it for 325 now, so i probably have a deal done.