wow...

flux

yep linch banned me. first ban since like last year lol. but anyways linch watched a guy knife me while i was defusing the bomb. i was kidding around with him and stuff. so a few rounds later i was saving and i was trying to pistol ppl. so i went OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! on the mic cause i was out of ammo. so linch warns me. for what i have no idea but he did. so then asks me if i want to ride out a ban for a couple of days and i say for what. then i said what did i do.... kicked and banned. well i did nothing. keep me banned i could care less but i think that is just wrong. you shouldnt just ban ppl for no reason. wanted, keebs, and phy were there. but whatever, unban me or not linch, that was sad.

yep linch banned me.  first ban since like last year lol.  but anyways linch watched a guy knife me while i was defusing the bomb.  i was kidding around with him and stuff.  so a few rounds later i was saving and i was trying to pistol ppl.  so i went OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! on the mic cause i was out of ammo.  so linch warns me.  for what i have no idea but he did.  so then asks me if i want to ride out a ban for a couple of days and i say for what.  then i said what did i do.... kicked and banned.  well i did nothing.  keep me banned i could care less but i think that is just wrong.  you shouldnt just ban ppl for no reason.  wanted, keebs, and phy were there.  but whatever, unban me or not linch, that was sad.

You need to adjust your attitude.... Specially in here. This is not the way to ask to be unbanned. I take insult to your post. I did not watch the guy kill you, I was shooting at him (poorly yes, but non the less shooting at him) Then you go on about it making me feel like a idiot.

You griped about it on the mic for the first minute of the next round, and then you continued to whine about it. I then warned you, and you kept shooting your mouth off on "what did I wrong. I guess you don't understand "drop it".

13:55:00              [Mmmm]Linch .gc          (amx_tsay): drop it

13:55:42 (        CT) [Mmmm]Linch .gc          (TEAM): stop whining like a little girl flux

13:55:52 (        CT) .fluX is #teamgravity    (TEAM): sorry i dont let ppl knife someone when there defusing

13:55:57 (        CT) Black Knight             (TEAM): bombs down on me

13:56:00 (        CT) Black Knight             (TEAM): outside

13:56:02 (        CT) [Mmmm]Linch .gc          (TEAM): get over it...its a game

13:56:07 (        CT) .fluX is #teamgravity    (TEAM): that was a joke

13:56:21 (        CT) [Mmmm]Linch .gc          (TEAM): kinda hard to tell...with text

13:56:24 (        CT) .fluX is #teamgravity    (TEAM): i refuse to belive that

The ban is 1 day. Ride it out. Next time I play with you.. just play the game. If an admin asks you to do something (like settle down)...do it please.

like i said, it was a joke. then i proceded to ask what i did wrong. you said nothing and banned me. i was trying to see what i did wrong. that's all. and btw i dont think that day ban was necessary when ppl do stuff wrong like swear on the mic all the time and tk. they get a stinking hour ban or so.

like i said, it was a joke.  then i proceded to ask what i did wrong.  you said nothing and banned me.  i was trying to see what i did wrong.  that's all.  and btw i dont think that day ban was necessary when ppl do stuff wrong like swear on the mic all the time and tk.  they get a stinking hour ban or so.

You know what you did wrong, you whined, scream, and then badgered about why you were warned. When I'm in the server I don't want to take time to explain things like this. Also... I did say on the mic to be quiet about it, and you were then warned for screaming. If you didn't hear me or choose not to hear me, either way it's not my fault you proceeded to carry on the situation in there, and now in here.

Next time you post in here, read this and this !

like i said, it was a joke.  then i proceded to ask what i did wrong.  you said nothing and banned me.  i was trying to see what i did wrong.  that's all.  and btw i dont think that day ban was necessary when ppl do stuff wrong like swear on the mic all the time and tk.  they get a stinking hour ban or so.

You know what you did wrong, you whined, scream, and then badgered about why you were warned. When I'm in the server I don't want to take time to explain things like this. Also... I did say on the mic to be quiet about it, and you were then warned for screaming. If you didn't hear me or choose not to hear me, either way it's not my fault you proceeded to carry on the situation in there, and now in here.

Next time you post in here, read this and this !

If you actually have something productive and intelligent to discuss, PM me or a monderator of the Ban forums. As for this post, I'm done with it.

:wavey: