Banned from gc. Clone server

Guest Statik

Guest Statik
Guest Statik
Guest Statik
Guests

Hey, I was just in the server "gamerscoalition.com TROPOLIS CLONE *FREE BEER*". I was totally unaware that it was actually a gc. server. :(

I saw no gc. members when I connected. I also noticed the words, "*FREE BEER*" in big letters. I asumed that this was a server made up by a player who frequents the Tropolis server and was doing it as a mockery of sorts. With no swear filter like the other one, and no admins, I was sure it was someone elses server. However, after swearing multiple times in a row to test if there was a swear filter, I was proven wrong and banned from the CLONE server. :(

I am really sorry for my profanities.... I play in the tropolis server everyday along with rest of my Tactical Insanity bros, pymp, dynasty, spec, etc..... If I would have known that it was a gamers coalition server, I would not have said such things. If you could unban me, that would be great. My handle is tactical . Statik. SteamID= 0:0:550897

Once again, I appologize for the language in the gc CLONE server. I look forward to playing with you all still in the regular TROPOLIS server, and hopefully the clone as well. Also, having a server name with FREE BEER in the title might confuse some ppl in the future as it did me. When I think free beer, i dont correspond it with the clean image of the gamers coalition. :P Either way, Im sorry.

Thanks

Guest Statik
Guest Statik
Guest Statik
Guests
(edited)

as I stated before, I was not aware that the server was an actual gc. server. I saw several of my friends playing in it. One of which regularly hosts servers from his house. They always have a different name and I assumed that it was his. In which case, there really are no rules. I know the gc rules very well and would not break them. Intentionally at least. I play in the tropolis server everyday! Sorry for a stupid mistake on my part. I am being mature about it and it was just a mistake.

Edited by Statik

If that's a server that we pursue, it won't be immediately nor will it be that exact IP, so you'll be fine. You just missed tonight's tests. Thanks for the post. Apologies accepted.

Guest Statik
Guest Statik
Guest Statik
Guests

ok, thanks alot for the understanding :D