StoRm

Guest StoRm

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

Hey I got banned by lunk for being a smart donkey I think not sure but I dont knwo if its a 24 hour ban or what so im posting here to make sure what happened was we were playin dust2 and lunk said he was going to kick the camping ts and we all started to move and get going then i saw like 5 cts camping in the pit and not moving even though the bomb had been planted so i said "kick the camping cts" and lunk warned me so i stopped chatting and on voice come i said "uhh ohh i just got warned for saying kick the camping ct......." kick banned im sorry if that sounded smartassish i didnt mean it too my name was tactical . StoRm and my steamid is 0:0:568180 please unban me :wub:

Its funny when pplayers try to make a mockery of the admins!! :lol:

This was your ban. Lunk's just getting blamed cause he was apparently the only one on wearing his tag and name, and prolly cause he issued a warning.

L 04/12/2004 - 22:37:37: Ban: "[MwP] Fruital00m<565><STEAM_0:0:145944><>" ban and kick "tactical . Storm<581><STEAM_0:0:568180><>" (minutes "0")

Good Point Mr.X....I shouldve stepped forward and accepted responsibility for the ban, its just i ban so many people everyday for their remarks about our admining,swear filter, etc. that i forgot to mention that when i replied the first time.

The ban will play out like this:

He apologizes....we (Mmmm) unban him, a month or so passes Storm does something stupid again gets banned.

My point in the matter is the repeatitive cycle never ends with people like Storm there constantly coming in with the attitude problem.

I banned you Storm.

I cleared out everything irrelevent. This is how the thread should look.

We have both .gc and non-gc alike tossing in negative, non-constructive comments. Let's clean it up please. I think I just removed 6+ posts in here. Come on!

Has storm been banned before?

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests
(edited)

Sorry lunk you were the only one wearing the tag so i just assumed it was you i was banned way back in 1.5 but never again and sanders whats with the hate =/ i havent even been warned since 1.5 i had a big attitude change whats wrong??

Storm there constantly coming in with the attitude problem.
Edited by StoRm

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests

lol sorry for the run on sentences i dont use punctiation much err spelling

Its not hate bro....It was just your response towards the admining "Oh Ive been warned...uh...oh" that right there got you banned, the attitude as if you dont care. Your probably saying "sheesh these guys are donkeys" but were not we just dont like people with attitudes in OUR HOUSE disrespecting us in OUR HOUSE.

Well now you care and in the future keep your remarks to yourself, because its obvious you do care or else you wouldnt be in the "Got Banned" forums.

Post your Steam id so one of the administrators will unban you.

:wub:

Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guest StoRm
Guests
(edited)

YAY you dont hate me :wub: steamid = 0:0:568180 =) sorry i usually dont say anything =/ i like that server i get low ping (for dsl) and its not full of noobs =P post when im unbanned =)

Edited by StoRm