any golfers???

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

does any1 golf in the community??i do..i was at the PGA this year....live rite near it...tell me if ya do

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

you do know this is the "sport" forum don't ya?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Wow Cane.. harsh. But golf, by all definitions, is a sport! Shockingly enough, but it is, technically...

*watches some football*

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

:P just teasing...

My grandfather plays golf, he's pretty good. He shot a 63 on a decent 18 hole course a couple of weeks ago.

My dad loves golf.. but he can't really afford to play all that much. Not to mention he almost never has a day off.

I've only played golf twice in my life. The first time was on this 9 hole par 3 course. On the 9th hole I came within about 6 feet from making a hole-in-one. I ended up paring the hole. My first and only par, ever. :)

But honestly, I'm a putt-putt kinda guy myself ;)

For me golf is like fishing, its more about sharing a beer with good company in a beautiful and relaxing setting then about the end result.

Of "course" (hehe get it?) I might just think this because I score in the 90's and never catch any fish either <_<

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I feel your pain, Goot.. pass a beer over here. Maybe we can get drunk and pee in the hole on the 12th. :D

Well I just moved to Florida so I get year round golf instead of just in the summer, but I also have to give up skiing. And yes, start playing golf when your young since it will be the only sport you will be playing when your old.

Golfing's not much of a choice when you're in my profession. And it can be really fun. But, no matter whether it's stroke play or a tournament, seems everyone I golf with turns it into a reason to drink beer. And that, makes it a great sport. Not many sports where the participants can drink a 6 pack and still be an asset to the team. :D

Ubernewb said about watching football which made me think of something. OSU has a class called "Sport for the Spectator" where you learn to watch sports. Hmmm, maybe watching is now a sport?????

Anyways, I proposed to my wife on a golf course, what a great setting, and I think that hole was my first par on a par 5 also - so a double wammie :P

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

i go golfing every once in a blue moon...but i spend more time doing donuts in the golf cart then actually golfing