East is east

LongHair

(edited)

Sup folks-

Taking off to Norfolk, VA this afternoon and will be passing back throguh Ohio sometime on Tuesday or Wed. on my way back (in a bit of hurry to get out there) Unfortunately I'm not sure which day yet, it all depends on.... well alot of things. Anyway, anyone near Colomubus or Dayton wanna get together to have a cup o Joe or quick bite around lunch time on one of those days?

I'm planning on meeting up with Gond near Dayton at some point. Not sure if thats gonna work out, but I hope it does. Coolio and the gang

-LH

Edited by LongHair

Sup folks-

Taking off to Norfolk, VA this afternoon and will be passing back throguh Ohio sometime on Tuesday or Wed. on my way back (in a bit of hurry to get out there)  Unfortunately I'm not sure which day yet, it all depends on....  well alot of things.  Anyway, anyone near Colomubus or Dayton wanna get together to have a cup o Joe  or quick bite around lunch time on one of those days?

I'm planning on meeting up with Gond near Dayton at some point.  Not sure if thats gonna work out, but I hope it does.  Coolio and the gang

-LH

now he adds in the state :P