What are you playing with

Magruter

Kurtz get a logitech mx300 or higher, its a good mouse and can be lefty

i paid 30 bucks for mine last week before i had the logi optical which is good but the mx optical is smoother and better built *ie ya pick it up and nothing rattles* i also have a mouseman cordless optical which sucks for computer gaming, cordless just skips to much for quick movements. s0 Kurtz get the logitech optical, or if ya want a free mouse i have some never used microsoft ball mouses for ya :- )

logictech wireless optical, eats AA batteries like non other. LOL i cant play with non duracell batteries or the battery explodes....and the sad thing is im not joking :(

im going to give this 60$ mounse to my 233mhz IBM Actvia and bust out a corded optical soon WOOT :D

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

i got this ergonomic IBM digital mouse, its sick cause it comforms to your hand (ergonomic) and its a great mouse

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

umm i guess its optical not digital

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Cane i have a mouse that looks the same as yours.Wheres your third button i only have 2.DO you use the mousewheel as a button?I can click mine but it crashes cs when in game and brings up some circle thing for itouch,favorites,news and reload things.and it doesnt show in the button assignment in settings.

Yes I do. Go and make sure you have the latest drivers installed.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=dow...19&languageid=1

Than configure the mouse the way you want it in settings. Than before you go play CS it Ctrl-Alt-Del and end the process called EM_EXEC

Than open up CS and go to controls and try to bind it to something.