Finally got it :)

We've been using the ingame voice a ton, mainly for the fact that we push the team thing while playing. It's actually a very nice voice system...I haven't had problems understanding anyone.

What's also cool, is that I hit a button and then I'm talking to the entire server....like alltalk in CS. Nice for taunting. :)

Havent quite figured out the scoreing system down to the point distributions. I know you get one point per frag, more points if you frag somone while they are building nodes, holding Redeemers etch. You get a few points for destoying nodes...and starting a node...and you get points if you are the person hitting the node with the link gun but you don't if you are linking to someone hitting the node. And there are bonuses for double, multi, mega etc kills.

You know...I should take some time and research the actual point total. All I can tell you is that if I'm not having a completely bad day then I'm usually on top of the list by sometimes as almost as much as 3 times the person below me...and I'll tell you than most of it is killing and building nodes...

I remember an encounter in ArcticStronhold (my personal fav)...I was on a roll...300+ points to my score...100 on the second highest...and I checked my stats (binded to F3) I showed around mid 70's for frags, and 30's for deaths...so the points had to come from nodes.

Long explination for a short answer...I like to type.