sigh...

TheBugs

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Great picture there gunny :P.

Shaw caught me doing a half swear once but I caught myself as I did it... was kinda funny =p.

Donno, I think most people slip up every once in a while and make mistakes... but after all it is the .gc server, so stuff?

Cya soon bugs :boing:

A week to someone who has played here for years over one slip up?? That is harsh, I see admins accidently swear on occasion, in fact I have seen nearly everyone who has been around here for years slip once in awhile.. Including Dennis! I've even swore over voicecom without thinking about it before. No malice meant just a mistake.

While you're spring cleaning you shoulden't be cleaning out regs who have consistently done their best to respect the rules/

Ace,

First of all it wasnt a slip up...he was swearing away at will.

Second, like stated above, being here for years DOES NOT AND NEVER WILL mean that u get slack...exact opposite is true!

I remeber I slipped once too (before I was Mmmm) ...and guess what? I got permed and I had to come here and apologize.

If we not gonna uphold our rules then there is no point in having them in the first place don't u think?

Let's flip the coin a bit....

Shouldn't we expect a long standing community member to come in and say "man, I did something stupid and slipped, my fault, please unban me". How many times has that happened? Can't we expect a little respect? You show me that in the original post and this woulda been over, ban lifted, moved on.

Instead there's apathy and blame shifting.

I don't know how many ways it can be said. Look around at the stickied posts, even my post above. Some of the people that come here and post just don't get it. Some still post despite numerous requests not to.

Is it that hard to say an unqualified "i'm sorry"?

Mr.X hit it on the bullseye. The first original post shouldve been a "im sorry guys for getting out of line, it will not happen again". Instead of it being shifted towards an admin for not issuing a warning. I have to back my Mmmmate on the ban, but a week is a little harsh.

Bugs when you do something wrong you need to learn to be more responsible for your actions. This is something im going through with my son as we speak "Admitting your guilt, accepting your punishment, and moving on". In my sons case written apologies to the offended parties.

Just think a simple sorry guys i broke the rules, i apologize wouldve been an awesome post!!!!! (In my mind)

(edited)

And i agree totally sanders,he shoulda said sry no doubt.

The only reason i keep posting here is not "holding his hand" it's that i posted here before i knew that dennis wasn't gonna perm ban him. And i keep reposting explaining to people that are asking me what's the issue. Otherwise i never woulda bothered posting....if it was a perm ban i was ready to HOLD HIS HAND! :P

P.S. he didnt cuss at will Shaw..it was just a lil slip. A slip that shouldn't of happened.

Please don't phrase anything in my post or else i'll post again!! :)

Edited by GenStepback