sigh...

TheBugs

Not sure who banned me. Writing came up on the screen "bye bugs" and i was banned. I know what i did wrong, i was talking with StepBack about the good ol' times of when i was in MwR.

Yes, i swore, but dont you think i could have gotten a warning at least?

Whatever... ill let the people decide.

bugs you have been here long enough to know not to use the language you used...and ill quote you said "f*** that bull****" now you of all people should know better. and being a reg to me shouldnt cut you any slack at all. you shouldnt need a warning for that in my opinion, no reg should. i gave you a perm ban for it till an appropriate ban time is decided. i personally dont want this ban lifted till someone comes and talks to me about this also that can lift it.

(edited)

Perm Ban not needed.

Edit : talked to dennis==1 day ban now,as soon as col sanders gets with him and lifts it!

Sry Bout that Bugs!

Kinda my fault there! :disgust:

Edited by GenStepback

I talked to Dennis ,Bugs

I kinda got upset in my post up there,no offense dennis...just actually thought you were going for perm ban.

Bugs he said it will be like a day ban....Ill have sanders lift it tom.

Anyways that was my fault..i brought up an inside joke about us MwR.

And bugsy went with it.

Bugsy ,Me and dennis just spoke and it will be a short ban! :blink:

listen we do have our rules and he said 2 cuss words, one being the f word which is the worst. i came from a server before this and we always perm banned on that word. im sorry to say but i woulda given the ban to you also if i had heard you say it. we have rules here and as an admin i gave the ban for breaking a rule. a rule that has been here for as long as i can remember. i dont like the way you gave your post either telling me to grow up. ive heard it brought up before that regs on this server are given slack and can get away with things more. we have our rules and people need to follow them. if the other admins decide that a short ban should be given then fine.

<nods at Dennis and Shaw>

Keep bringing them in for their lesson Dennis.... :)

Couple points tho, even worked out as it is:

1) Cool off before posting here. Apathy will be met with apathy. I woulda added time for the "whatever".

2) Don't point the finger at the admin. No less than 5 of the server messages warn you already about language. These are displayed every 3 minutes.

3) You will be perm banned for this kinda stuff until you come back and have the admin lift it. The timed ban is unreliable as it goes away with server resets. In effect, the bonehead that got themselves banned is responsible for following up.

4) These types of bans can, and do, run their course. Apologize, serve your time, and it'll be lifted. That's how it's always worked in the past, and will still in the future. Noone will be shown the door forever for this kinda thing unless it's just a persistent problem.

Ok..but you told everyone in the server,Bugs is perm banned.

So that led me to believe you perm banned him.

And he was making a quote to me....the ban for cussing isn't the issue for me.

If Lunk or Trouble or me cussed in server which i've slipped as well as i've heard admins slip. A lil watch it or a warning woulda been issued... And i just thought of bugsy enough to at least put my 2 cents in that he didn't deserve a instant perm ban. I know how you guys say regs dont get a warning..but regs meaning everyday regs???

Bugs woulda gotta a ban from prob most admins but Not a Perm.

I know Dennis and he is a good guy,and Bugsy as well is a very nice young man. Bugsy is family to trop and Mmmm community and 1 of the guys that should never be discussed about getting perm banned.

Bugsy is not 1 of them...1 pf them being those punks that just don't care, Dennis might have got the wrong idea of Bugsy, Well he did get the wrong idea of Bugsy.

Now i respect all the Mmmm guys,but i have to speak up when i feel something's wrong in my eyes. :(

hes not Perm banned. its 1 week. thats all.

And he was making a quote to me....the ban for cussing isn't the issue for me

so what is the issue then? he made a statement that is not tolerated on Trop. ever...granted, ya a noob to the server may have been warned...BUT bugs is not a noob. he knows the server rules...how long has he played here?

if it was an honest mistake then he should fess up and apologize. but he didn't do that, he argued about it. (well you did)see here? and here? our rules have not been updated since 2002. he's been a member of these parts since 2002 as well.

I don't think that perm-ban was ever in Dennis's thoughts...this type of language is simply not tolerated.

spring cleaning time!

spring cleaning is good. but must it be extreme in cases not warrenting it?

we <3 bugs, lets not make this into something bigger than it is. week for a curse?

i think he has been around long enough and has gained enough respect, well atleast mine and most everyones...

see you in a week bugs.

Now hold on a second here...

I just rescanned the whole topic and nowhere did I see bugs actually apologize...

Somehow he brings this issue as an admin's fault and not his own....

...and then he is letting ppl to decide?!?!?

To bugsy: Read up the rules (which ya know) post up "RIGHT WAY" and then we can talk about a week ban...otherwise if no respect shown to our rules then none shall be given in return.

I can just picture Bugs saying that over the mic...(the sorry for swearing) and if you know bugs that is probably more sincere than it looks. (I hope)

Serve your time and we will lift the ban, thanks for the apology.

Gunny

I know he is not perm banned now.

The only reason i posted is because Dennis told everyone on the server he is Permed banned.

He didn't state that he was just perm banning him until he figured out what he was getting.

So in our eyes he was perm banned.

Now you guys might see where i was coming from.

Dennis just shouldn't have said Yes i Perm Banned bugs and i never woulda bothered posting,i knew he would get a ban.

Good Day! B)

I don't see where your coming from step. I think Bugs can come in here and post all on his own without someone holding his hand. Their is no need to be a character witness or a defense lawyer in here. We all know him, and we should all know it will get worked out.